Interrogating Pd(II) Anion Metathesis Using a Bifunctional Chemical Probe: A Transmetalation Switch (J. Am. Chem. Soc. DOI: 10.1021/jacs.7b11180)
A Multi-component Route to Functionalized Amides and Oxazolidinones
(Org. Lett. 2017, 19, 6736–6739)
Phd positions available from July 2018 (Synthesis/Catalysis) - contact Allan for info.
New website coming!
- The group move to St Andrews!
- Our paper on Pd(II) anion metathesis is accepted in JACS! Congrats John, Ciaran, Matt, and Calum!
- John presents a poster at the RSC poster competition.
- Allan talks in York.
- Allan talks at Bath and Evotec.
- Our paper on the use of Cyrene is accepted in Synlett. Congrats Kirsty!
- Julien wins first prize at the SCI Young Chemist in Industry event.
- Kirsty wins an RSC Travel Grant to attend the ACS in New Orleans.
- Kirsty wins a Strathclyde Travel Grant to attend the ACS in New Orleans.
- Allan talks in Leeds.
- Welcome to our new PhD students Matthew and George.